Sunday, June 19, 2022

My heart hurts for you- and I PRAY

 you just broke up with your girlfriend and amber yesterday, and it hurts to see you hurt. You are making choices and going down the road that’s very dangerous for you. My heart is heavy for you and I am praying that you come out of it and you know Jesus deeply and intimately one day. I know you have a God shaped hole in your heart that you are trying to fill with all kinds of activities friends and even illegal substances.  as a mother, it hurts to see you go that way. My prayer for you is that you will let God reach down and love you and fill that whole. I can’t control the decisions you make, but I can pray! Lord, teach Joshua in a way that lets him KNOW YOUR LOVE. REAL HEALING TRANSFORMING LOVE.  I love you no matter what! But I will have to allow you to make your own adult choices. Praying God spares your life in any consequence that you experience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment