Monday, August 29, 2022

First time getting busted as an adult

 This is a first I hoped I would NEVER have to write about.  Your first charge of anything illegal.  You have court on 10/10/2022.  We are praying that you will be repentant and respectful and for God's sake take advice from someone wise who has walked in your shoes.  Your rebellion and attitude get you in more trouble.  One day I know you will learn, but it is so stinking hard to watch you learn the hard way.  EVEN SO, I need you to know I love you no matter what happens.  I love you enough to not give you a comfy place to do things like this.  We are already talking to you about moving out of the house.  There are rules to living here and we are seeing you go against all of these. MY HEART IS HEAVY. I don't want you homeless.  It is so close to that point and it is killing me.  PRAYING HARD!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment